Indigenous Eucalyptus leucoxylon ssp. leucoxylon TUBESTOCK
Our indigenous range is sourced from local seed collectors that have lived in area their whole life.
They are passionate about rejuvenation, sustainably and gathering seed from trees and shrubs naturally grown in the area.
Our indigenous range is within a 100km radius from Dimboola town center.
We are very proud and passionate to be able to share this range with everyone!
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Leucoxylon ssp. Leucoxylon
- Common Name: 'Yellow Gum'
- Provenance: Dimboola/Gerang Gerung
- Flowering time: Autumn to Winter
- Flower colour: Cream to white to pink / red.
- Foliage Colour: Glossy or dull, green to slightly blue-green or grey green.
- Height and width: 25m x 15m
- Soil Type: Poorer soils, well drained. Drought tolerant. Full sun.
- Usage: Screening plant, windbreak and Erosion control. Its natural open habit makes it a useful shade tree. Great nectar tree for bees and birds.
The Native Shop cannot send any plants in the Myrtacea Family into SA.
Please note: No live plants can be sent to Tasmania, N.T, W.A or overseas.