To support communities and community groups/clubs (not-for-profits) Eco Voice has developed a model where not-for-profits can have their merchandise promoted on Eco Voice (via an article) with sales via The Native Shop.
- free article on Eco Voice - www.ecovoice.com.au and shared on social media to over 100K people
- free listing of merchandise in The Native Shop - www.nativeshop.com.au (agreed sales commission only).
- generate much-needed revenue via additional merchandise sales than otherwise achievable via your existing marketing and sales channels
- increase brand recognition by selling more branded merchandise than otherwise achievable via your existing marketing and sales channels
- increase membership through additional exposure of your not-for-profit organisation
To include your not-for-profit click here
Banksia Foundation "Working Towards 2030" Tote Bag
Let people around you know that you are supporting change for our sustainable future.
Wearing and using the Banksia Working Towards 2030 tote bag is a beautiful way to show people that you are part of our sustainable solution.
The Banksia Foundation has partnered with Direct to Source to create this special edition tote bag to promote awareness of the 2030 agenda to take action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
These beautiful stylish bags are made from sustainable fabrics and are ethically manufactured. ECO-TOTE bags are essential in the replacement of plastic and paper bags, in turn creating a responsible opportunity for business and brands alike.
BUY YOUR TOTE HERE!